On the Promotions page of your affiliate account, you can see all promotions and shopping event both present and future.
Here you can see:
1. Affiliate Program and Promotions Name → the name of the advertiser showing the promotion and your status inside the affiliate program: Not Applied/Pending/Accepted;
When you click on the promotion name, a new page opens where you can see all the details of that particular promotion/shopping event.
On this page you can access the dedicated page if it’s available.
If you are approved in the affiliate program, you can generate a quicklink. If the promotion has a dedicated landing page, a quicklink will be created to that landing page, and if not, a quicklink will be generated to the site’s first page. You can also send a message to the advertiser.
If you are not approved in the affiliate program, you will have the possibility to apply to that program. You will also be able to send a message to the advertiser.
Recommendation: You can see the promotions of ll advertisers in our network and make new partners. Moreover, you will be able to set up easier a promotional calendar for advertisers you’re already working with.
2. Start Date and End Date → the date when the promotion started and the day it ended;
3. Benefits & Tools → what benefits and tools are available during the promotional period in the affiliate program.
- Benefits → active challenges and/or bonuses in the affiliate program, specific to the promotion or not.
- Tools → specific product feeds and/or banners.
4. Landing Page → dedicated landing page for that promotion, if available, with a link to it.
5. Actions→ depending on your status in an affiliate program, the actions made for each promotion may differ:
- Not applied
Apply now - apply to the affiliate program;
Send message - send a message to the advertiser;
Details - see the promotion’s dedicated page that contains additional details.
Details - see the promotion’s dedicated page that contains additional details;
Send message - send a message to the advertiser.
Details - see the promotion’s dedicated landing page that contains additional details;
Send a message - send a message to the advertiser.